Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image Untitled Header Image




How do I get a building permit?


Depending on what you want to build, the first step is to check with Dodge County Land Resources Department  to see if a County Land Use Permit is required.  See the list of project types here.

Building permits are issued once a building inspection has been completed by Kunkel Engineering on behalf of the Town of Lomira.  Contact Rob Froh at 920-382-6202 with questions regarding what types of projects need a building inspection. 

A Town Land Use Permit is required for most projects that require a County Permit. The fee schedule is found here. Once the County Land Use permit is approved, you will be invoiced for the Town Permit. 


Do I need a burning permit in the Town of Lomira?


No, but it is advisable to call the Dodge County Sheriff's Department's non-emergency number 920-386-3726 to let them know that you are having a controlled burn. The WI Department of Natural Resources has information regarding the types of materials that can be burned safely including an interactive "Can I Burn?"  tool. 

Know before you burn guidelines-WI DNR



How do I register to vote?


Refer to the voter registration guide by the Wisconsin Elections Commission.  It includes information on when and where you can register and what you need in order to register.

Voter registration guide