Date: August 8, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Lomira Town Hall, N10479 Cty Rd AY, Knowles, WI
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Action needed to approve the minutes from last month’s meeting and dispense with the reading.
4. Discussion and possible action regarding internet service for the future town clerk.
5. Discussion and possible action regarding Frontier landline at the Lomira Town Hall.
6. Discussion regarding the Town’s credit card account.
7. Discussion regarding Trinity United Methodist Church’s tree branches in the road right-of-way on the corner of Butternut Road and Cty KK.
8. Discussion and possible action regarding bids for solid waste and recycling hauling.
9. Discussion regarding second notices to violators of the public nuisance ordinance.
10. Action needed to appoint Diane Meyer as an Election Inspector for the current term ending December 31, 2018.
11. Action needed to issue an operator’s license for Maryjeanne Walsh for Rock the House Pub & Grill.
12. Action needed to issue an operator’s license for Reagan Rosenkranz for the Feed Mill Bar & Grill.
14. Action to approve the bills and payroll
15. Other business